Project-NYX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official Project-NYX forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Running Energy

Go down 
4 posters

Should running energy be infinite?
Yes
Running Energy I_vote_lcap75%Running Energy I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 6 ]
No
Running Energy I_vote_lcap25%Running Energy I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
My1144

My1144

Running Energy Empty
PostSubject: Running Energy   Running Energy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 4:26 pm

I believe you should put running to infinite, it wud help allot... And i'll put a poll up to see how many people agree with me or not.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sandy
Admin
sandy

Running Energy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Energy   Running Energy I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 7:29 pm

added energy pots to the slayer store Smile will be not too expansive when il be done with pricing , and i think the fun for pkers will go off a bit if run is infinite

still i thankyou for suggestion
Back to top Go down
_Daft_

Running Energy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Energy   Running Energy I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 10:57 am

I believe that this is one of the conveniences to look forward to with private servers, along with the obvious quick banking compared to runescape journeys to the bank :3

Run energy should either be infinite, or herblore should allow for super energy pots that restore to 100% run energy per dose (1).

Back to top Go down
Geo

Running Energy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Energy   Running Energy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 3:48 pm

yeah run should be infinite or eaither available in the normal shops not slayer shops...It runs out way too quickly and it wont hurt pkers im 100% sure. Because its true, the bank from home tele is way too far to not run out of run after re banking after trips
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Running Energy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Energy   Running Energy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running Energy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project-NYX :: General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: