HomeCalendarFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Things to take into consideration!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
michael
Admin

PostSubject: Things to take into consideration!!   Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:00 pm

Okay guys, already getting quite a few of you joining and putting up an application within your first day.

this is not a problem as I have nothing against you putting forward from the start your desire, as long as you realise.. You will nearly DEFINITELY not get any staff position, not even server helper which will most likely give no powers, for many months!

Things to get yourself noted for staff which I personally look for:

1. Helping new players: this is obvious, show them get to know the place.
2. This applies mostly for the beta, but find and report bugs!
3. Don't create drama in game or on forums.
4. Having a high play rate.. Look, we will have plenty of players who join the game knowing next to nothing about it and not knowing how difficult/easy it may be to make money in what ways. As the first rank, server support, you will get a lot of questions on money making method. Play a lot of pest control, or other mini games. Pk a lot, but don't take it too seriously. Skill yourself up, learn the fastest ways of doing things. Find out all the benefits of donator/spend time at the donator zone and look into all shops, getting to know what's in what shop.

Those are what I will be looking for, consider when applying, does this describe my attitude over the past few months? Am I going to be acting like this for the next few months?

Please also note, if I know you from another server/ from in real life, you will be considered as a completely new person when you join the server and I am doing my best to ensure you gain no advantage due to our relationship in gaming a staff position.
Back to top Go down
Josh

PostSubject: Re: Things to take into consideration!!   Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:35 am

Well said Razz
Back to top Go down

Things to take into consideration!!
Page 1 of 1