Project-NYX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official Project-NYX forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Goodbye all :(

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
John

John

Goodbye all :( Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye all :(   Goodbye all :( I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 2:39 pm

Dear Members of project nyx- I must leave the sever because of the some reasons which I will not say. To all ive met and either said nublet, wuv u of bffs your all champions. I will miss you all. I might check out the sever in 2-3 months and see how things are.

Roses are red

Violets are blue

this poem doesn't make sense microwave Smile

My last day will be the 29th april as I must finish off price guide and my last bossing guide for u guys Smile

Back to top Go down
sandy
Admin
sandy

Goodbye all :( Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye all :(   Goodbye all :( I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 8:01 pm

John wrote:
Dear Members of project nyx- I must leave the sever because of the some reasons which I will not say. To all ive met and either said nublet, wuv u of bffs your all champions. I will miss you all. I might check out the sever in 2-3 months and see how things are.

Roses are red

Violets are blue

this poem doesn't make sense microwave Smile

My last day will be the 29th april as I must finish off price guide and my last bossing guide for u guys Smile

I hope we will seee each other soon and re-unit Smile
Back to top Go down

Goodbye all :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project-NYX :: Player support :: Technical Support-
Jump to: