Project-NYX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official Project-NYX forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fuju's Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fuju

Fuju's Application Empty
PostSubject: Fuju's Application   Fuju's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 7:53 pm

{In-game Name} -Fuju

{Real Name} -Yaser

{Age} - 16
{Location} - New Zealand

{Staff Position you are applying for} - Moderator

{What do you consider to be your greatest strength} - I can tolerate quite a bit before I get angry. I know a lot about runescape private servers. I know my way around java and am quite good of a 'hacker'.

{What do you consider to be your greatest weakness} - When people tend to be rude to other players or players start to argue.

{How active will you be} - 4 hours on weekdays 6 hours on weekends.

{Do you have any past experience} - Yes, I was an Admin on 'instinctpk' and a mod on 'temptedpvm'

{Why should we pick you } - I have good experience and am available most of the time,

{What do you feel is the most important quality in a Staff member?} - A player from the staff must be trustworthy.

Thanks for reading,
Fuju
Back to top Go down
sandy
Admin
sandy

Fuju's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuju's Application   Fuju's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 9:29 pm

Fuju wrote:
{In-game Name} -Fuju

{Real Name} -Yaser

{Age} - 16
{Location} - New Zealand

{Staff Position you are applying for} - Moderator

{What do you consider to be your greatest strength} - I can tolerate quite a bit before I get angry. I know a lot about runescape private servers. I know my way around java and am quite good of a 'hacker'.

{What do you consider to be your greatest weakness} - When people tend to be rude to other players or players start to argue.

{How active will you be} - 4 hours on weekdays 6 hours on weekends.

{Do you have any past experience} - Yes, I was an Admin on 'instinctpk' and a mod on 'temptedpvm'

{Why should we pick you } - I have good experience and am available most of the time,

{What do you feel is the most important quality in a Staff member?} - A player from the staff must be trustworthy.

Thanks for reading,
Fuju

no problem , and thankyou  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

Fuju's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuju's Application   Fuju's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 2:19 am

"hacker" O.O
Back to top Go down
Fuju

Fuju's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuju's Application   Fuju's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 5:30 am

Only deal with people which need to be dealt with Smile
Back to top Go down
michael
Admin
michael

Fuju's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuju's Application   Fuju's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:16 am

Would like to speak to you at some point with that hacker part, maybe you could do me a favour testing stuff for me. Message me ingame Smile
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

Fuju's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuju's Application   Fuju's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 8:56 pm

michael wrote:
Would like to speak to you at some point with that hacker part, maybe you could do me a favour testing stuff for me. Message me ingame Smile

lol im in a elite hacking group "Excel Hacking" Razz
Back to top Go down
Fuju

Fuju's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuju's Application   Fuju's Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 1:36 am

time to promote Wink? Fuju's Application S1Z2MaC or https://imgur.com/s1Z2MaC
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

Fuju's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuju's Application   Fuju's Application I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 12:25 am

Fuju wrote:
time to promote Wink? Fuju's Application S1Z2MaCor https://imgur.com/s1Z2MaC

lol ... dont exspect another promo soon Razz
Back to top Go down
Fuju

Fuju's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuju's Application   Fuju's Application I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 7:14 pm

i was joking lmao..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fuju's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuju's Application   Fuju's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuju's Application
Page 1 of 1