Project-NYX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official Project-NYX forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moderator Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Josh

Josh

Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Application   Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 8:38 pm

{In-game Name} - Josh

{Real Name} -Josh

{Age} - 17
{Location} - Florida, USA

{Staff Position you are applying for} - Mod
- - - - -
{What do you consider to be your greatest strength} - Power of will, Fearing nothing.

{What do you consider to be your greatest weakness} - Fear of not showing your emotions.

{How active will you be} - Active(#1 Rule of being a Moderator

{Do you have any past experience} - Yes, Moderator in SoulSplit(Summer Of 2011-Sept) Owned a Few servers(never worked out as planned) Admin on Few Servers.

{Why should we pick you } - Im a great leader, i want to make players to feel like their at home. I look for bugs and glitches alot. I also dont wanna be a moderator for power, but to help out my dear friends michael and refix(love ya) and to make the server have a great community

{What do you feel is the most important quality in a Staff member?} - Important qualities . Mhmm  bounce bounce Basketball sunny Arrow uhmm well u have respect, trust and responsiblity.
Back to top Go down
sandy
Admin
sandy

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 8:44 pm

Joshy wrote:
{In-game Name} - Josh

{Real Name} -Josh

{Age} - 17

- - - - -
{What do you consider to be your greatest strength} - Power of will, Fearing nothing.

{What do you consider to be your greatest weakness} - Fear of not showing your emotions.

{Do you have any past experience} - Yes, Moderator in SoulSplit(Summer Of 2011-Sept) Owned a Few servers(never worked out as planned) Admin on Few Servers.

{Why should we pick you } - Im a great leader, i want to make players to feel like their at home. I look for bugs and glitches alot. I also dont wanna be a moderator for power, but to help out my dear friends michael and refix(love ya) and to make the server have a great community

{What do you feel is the most important quality in a Staff member?} - Important qualities . Mhmm  bounce bounce Basketball sunny Arrow uhmm well u have respect, trust and responsiblity.

respect  Cool 
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 12:25 am

Refix wrote:
Joshy wrote:
{In-game Name} - Josh

{Real Name} -Josh

{Age} - 17

- - - - -

respect  Cool 

Razz
Back to top Go down
John

John

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 2:11 am

I like It Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 2:19 am

John wrote:
I like It Very Happy

Thanks
Back to top Go down
MrAlcoholic

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 11:46 pm

vouch for you
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 12:13 am

cheers lol! 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1