Project-NYX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official Project-NYX forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Couple Ideas/Suggestions! By -Kyle :o

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyle

Kyle

A Couple Ideas/Suggestions! By -Kyle :o Empty
PostSubject: A Couple Ideas/Suggestions! By -Kyle :o   A Couple Ideas/Suggestions! By -Kyle :o I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 2:07 am

1. InGame Media Player! (You can upload music that has been downloaded on your computer for a play list! Must have pause, repeat, skip button. 2. FullScreen Button On DLC (Downloadable Client) 3. Highscores And Adventures Log! These will make the game more competitive! 4. Clan Systems/Custom Clan Tag! Clan systems will be more of a social effect on the game, and the clan tags will represent their clans! More Coming Soon!!! Let me know what u think!!! By -Kyle
Back to top Go down
Cy

Cy

PostSubject: Re: A Couple Ideas/Suggestions! By -Kyle :o   A Couple Ideas/Suggestions! By -Kyle :o I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 2:12 am

I've never seen the first one before but i guess it could be more good, and there is a full screen option in the settings screen in the client. we all love highscore since i'm a skiller :p and the clan tags does sound so cool ahah if the eco was bigger.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Kyle

PostSubject: Re: A Couple Ideas/Suggestions! By -Kyle :o   A Couple Ideas/Suggestions! By -Kyle :o I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 2:16 am

The client does have a full screen option but its not working atm.. and thanks for the support Smile
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Kyle

PostSubject: Re: A Couple Ideas/Suggestions! By -Kyle :o   A Couple Ideas/Suggestions! By -Kyle :o I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 2:18 am

I'm talking about next to the minimize button :p
Back to top Go down
michael
Admin
michael

PostSubject: Re: A Couple Ideas/Suggestions! By -Kyle :o   A Couple Ideas/Suggestions! By -Kyle :o I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:13 am

1) Would cause a lot of memory drain on the entire server due to required space to be dedicated towards this so only way to have this and keep the server possible would be to make it extreme donator only to cover the cost of a MUCH more expensive vps :/ not a bad idea though overall Razz

2) no, there is a fullscreen mode. Settings, press the picture of the computer monitor and it automatically goes fullscreen. The screen is also adjustable once you put it in the resizeable mode, but whilst on set client it is well, set.

3) When I've got more accustomed to mysql links between forums, I'm planning to do this. Elaborate on adventure logs in comments section please?

4) Extend on this? You're currently able to make a clan, set ranks, clan wont kick when owner logs etc.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Kyle

PostSubject: Re: A Couple Ideas/Suggestions! By -Kyle :o   A Couple Ideas/Suggestions! By -Kyle :o I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 2:46 pm

Thanks for the support! and what i meant by the clan systems i mean like clan camp should be added, clan capes... etc etc.. and i guess the chat now can be converted into a friends chat. or we can just put out just a help chat room along with the clan stuff... I also agree there should be something that u have to do to unlock the media player i'd say make a point system... By -Kyle >_<
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Kyle

PostSubject: Re: A Couple Ideas/Suggestions! By -Kyle :o   A Couple Ideas/Suggestions! By -Kyle :o I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 2:50 pm

to add on to what i said about the point system... the point system would work like this... you can earn points to unlock updates like this and the ammount of points spent can be converted into money irl... without charging... if this can happen it would be great..
Back to top Go down
_Daft_

PostSubject: Re: A Couple Ideas/Suggestions! By -Kyle :o   A Couple Ideas/Suggestions! By -Kyle :o I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 4:08 pm

Smile Good ideas Kyle. I agree with michael on the limitations, but highscores are definitely an awesome addition that will encourage competitive gameplay Razz
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Kyle

PostSubject: Re: A Couple Ideas/Suggestions! By -Kyle :o   A Couple Ideas/Suggestions! By -Kyle :o I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 8:41 pm

I appreciate that Daft :p Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: A Couple Ideas/Suggestions! By -Kyle :o   A Couple Ideas/Suggestions! By -Kyle :o I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:54 pm

Cy wrote:
I've never seen the first one before but i guess it could be more good, and there is a full screen option in the settings screen in the client. we all love highscore since i'm a skiller :p and the clan tags does sound so cool ahah if the eco was bigger.

ive seen the first one on a few clients its actually getting popular! you can sometimes make your own playlist and share it with other players. but this also takes up tons of memory
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Couple Ideas/Suggestions! By -Kyle :o   A Couple Ideas/Suggestions! By -Kyle :o I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Couple Ideas/Suggestions! By -Kyle :o
Page 1 of 1