Project-NYX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official Project-NYX forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THIS IS TO MICHAEL/REFIX ABOUT ADVERTISING! [IMPORTANT]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Josh

Josh

THIS IS TO MICHAEL/REFIX ABOUT ADVERTISING! [IMPORTANT] Empty
PostSubject: THIS IS TO MICHAEL/REFIX ABOUT ADVERTISING! [IMPORTANT]   THIS IS TO MICHAEL/REFIX ABOUT ADVERTISING! [IMPORTANT] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 11:38 pm

So i was think about how i can help our community get bigger. And i came across a lil site called Moparscape. So in the forums of Moparscape, there is a section called "Runescape Private Servers Advertisement" and i made a Moparscape account "Project-Nyx" and i wanted to post an Advertisement. But i wanted your guys approval before i did it!

IMPORTANT!!!!
ADDITION INFO THAT WILL BE NEEDED!
- PHOTOS
- DESCRIPTION OF WHAT THE SERVER HAS TO OFFER
- WHAT TO EXPECT INGAME
- THE YOUTUBE VIDEO LINK
- FORUM LINK
- DOWNLOAD CLIENT LINK
- CREDITS
- STAFF LIST
- SOMETHING COOL ABOUT THE SERVER

I KNOW THIS MAY BE MUCH! BUT ITS SOOOOO WORTH IT. WHEN I POSTED MY FIRST SERVER ON THE FORUMS, I GOT LIKE 15+ PLAYERS THE FIRST DAY! TRUST ME THIS IS A GREAT WAY TO GET THE COMMUNITY GROWING!
Back to top Go down
_Daft_

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS TO MICHAEL/REFIX ABOUT ADVERTISING! [IMPORTANT]   THIS IS TO MICHAEL/REFIX ABOUT ADVERTISING! [IMPORTANT] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 1:07 am

I second this! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS TO MICHAEL/REFIX ABOUT ADVERTISING! [IMPORTANT]   THIS IS TO MICHAEL/REFIX ABOUT ADVERTISING! [IMPORTANT] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 1:17 am

_Daft_ wrote:
I second this! Very Happy

cheers flower 
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS TO MICHAEL/REFIX ABOUT ADVERTISING! [IMPORTANT]   THIS IS TO MICHAEL/REFIX ABOUT ADVERTISING! [IMPORTANT] I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 11:46 am

yet no one makes effort to make this happen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS TO MICHAEL/REFIX ABOUT ADVERTISING! [IMPORTANT]   THIS IS TO MICHAEL/REFIX ABOUT ADVERTISING! [IMPORTANT] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THIS IS TO MICHAEL/REFIX ABOUT ADVERTISING! [IMPORTANT]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project-NYX :: General :: General discussions-
Jump to: