Project-NYX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official Project-NYX forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mod Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
host ilya

Mod Application  Empty
PostSubject: Mod Application    Mod Application  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 9:15 pm

{In-game Name} - host ilya

{Real Name} - Aidan

{Age} - 15
{Location} -USA,Ohio

{Staff Position you are applying for} - Moderator
- - - - -
{What do you consider to be your greatest strength} - I like to talk alot so i guess communication.

{What do you consider to be your greatest weakness} - People flaming new players i get upset when people do it its happened to me before and i wasn't happy about it.

{How active will you be} - I Will Be On About Every Day.

{Do you have any past experience} - No i dont have any past experience because ive never applied for a mod.

{Why should we pick you } - I can help out new players show them around the server, i am very active, and i can make good decisions.

{What do you feel is the most important quality in a Staff member?} - Responsibility and to respect other peoples decisions and make good decisions.

Last edited by host ilya on Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot why should we pick you.)
Back to top Go down
sandy
Admin
sandy

Mod Application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Application    Mod Application  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 9:24 pm

host ilya wrote:
{In-game Name} - host ilya

{Real Name} - Aidan

{Age} - 15
{Location} -USA,Ohio

{Staff Position you are applying for} - Moderator
- - - - -
{What do you consider to be your greatest strength} - I like to talk alot so i guess communication.

{What do you consider to be your greatest weakness} - People flaming new players i get upset when people do it its happened to me before and i wasn't happy about it.

{How active will you be} - I Will Be On About Every Day.

{Do you have any past experience} - No i dont have any past experience because ive never applied for a mod.

{Why should we pick you } - I can help out new players show them around the server, i am very active, and i can make good decisions.

{What do you feel is the most important quality in a Staff member?} - Responsibility and to respect other peoples decisions and make good decisions.

thankyou very much for aplication host ilya  

- refix king 
Back to top Go down
host ilya

Mod Application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Application    Mod Application  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 9:47 pm

no problem Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mod Application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Application    Mod Application  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mod Application
Page 1 of 1