Project-NYX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official Project-NYX forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A BUNCH OF SUGGESTIONS/IDEAS I CAME UP WITH !!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyle

Kyle

A BUNCH OF SUGGESTIONS/IDEAS I CAME UP WITH !!! Empty
PostSubject: A BUNCH OF SUGGESTIONS/IDEAS I CAME UP WITH !!!   A BUNCH OF SUGGESTIONS/IDEAS I CAME UP WITH !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 7:52 pm

CO-OP Slayer! CO-OP Slayer would make slayer more fun and also make slayer more of a social activity that players can do together.... Razz THROWING IN A COUPLE FUN ONES! :O - - - - - - - - - - - - - when construction is fixed after 99 construction there can be a ability to create a Mansion instead of a house (OR A CASTLE) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Customizable Skill Capes After 99! We all know comp capes and max capes are customizable why not Skill Capes? - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Holiday Events By NPC's! Holiday events were loved by many players in real rs but are harshly dying but why not bring them back into a game like Nyx which has the greatest potential of becoming a great rsps.. or even a future game... - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Possibly 120 ALL SKILLS! Why just 99? 120 would make skills more competitive! (This will also bring 120 Skill Capes) - - - - - - - - - - - Resting! Notice how we have a habit of ending up at home hanging out but we never can sit?! Add resting! (This can also help boost your run when it gets low) - - - - - - - - - - - AIGHT GUYS HOPE U ENJOYED BUT I HAVE ONE LAST SUGGESTION TO SHARE! MIKE AND SANDY I KNOW YOUR STRESSING ABOUT HOW U CAN KEEP HUNGER GAMES AND NYX.. WELL YOU CAN EITHER ADD HG AS A MINI-GAME OR AT THE SIGN IN SCREEN OF THE NYX CLIENT ADD A BUTTON RIGHT WHERE IT SAYS "NYX-RS" TO SWITCH TO HG AND HAVE TO SERVERS IN ONE.... (ALSO I BELIEVE THE MINI-GAME IS A GOOD IDEA I JUST DONT WANT U GUYS STAYING UP ALL NIGHT STRESSING OVER IT) THANKS GUYS -Kyle Very Happy
Back to top Go down
craig1

A BUNCH OF SUGGESTIONS/IDEAS I CAME UP WITH !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A BUNCH OF SUGGESTIONS/IDEAS I CAME UP WITH !!!   A BUNCH OF SUGGESTIONS/IDEAS I CAME UP WITH !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 1:22 pm

I suggested to micheal to put hg as a minigame aswell because it would be easier to have it all on the one server
Back to top Go down

A BUNCH OF SUGGESTIONS/IDEAS I CAME UP WITH !!!
Page 1 of 1