Project-NYX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official Project-NYX forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ability to spawn!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cy

Cy

Ability to spawn! Empty
PostSubject: Ability to spawn!   Ability to spawn! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 7:28 pm

so the old server i used to play, on there donations page, they had a spawner option.

And with this option you could be a spawner but you don't have the ability to spawn ofc.

so you can spawn for yourself and that's it.
enjoy outfits, and what ever you wanted to spawn.
Back to top Go down
_Daft_

Ability to spawn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ability to spawn!   Ability to spawn! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 10:51 am

Theres a lot of work that would need to go into that, and it doesn't seem like a worth-while invention, seeing as it would have to restrict any trading\transfering of items, restrict any valuable items, etc.

Imo, the only servers that allow donaters to spawn are the greedy, worthless servers.
Back to top Go down
michael
Admin
michael

Ability to spawn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ability to spawn!   Ability to spawn! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 4:26 pm

Not quite correct, ^ Doesn't take a lot of programming but with spawn theres always the slight possibility that we forget to put a check on something we add and that player happens to find that out before we do. Next thing we'd be having to eco reset.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

Ability to spawn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ability to spawn!   Ability to spawn! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 11:46 pm

i like spawning Razz
Back to top Go down
craig1

Ability to spawn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ability to spawn!   Ability to spawn! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 1:30 pm

Imo I think there shouldn't be spawning
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ability to spawn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ability to spawn!   Ability to spawn! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ability to spawn!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project-NYX :: General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: