Project-NYX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official Project-NYX forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Mod/ Player Support App

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Josh

Josh

Forum Mod/ Player Support App Empty
PostSubject: Forum Mod/ Player Support App   Forum Mod/ Player Support App I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 11:36 pm

{In-game Name} - Josh

{Real Name} - Josh Meurlott

{Age} - 17

{Location} - Gainesville Florida

{Staff Position you are applying for} - Player Support or Forum Mod
- - - - -
{What do you consider to be your greatest strength} - Power of will, Fearing nothing.

{What do you consider to be your greatest weakness} - Fear of not showing your emotions.

{How active will you be} - Im usually on the forum 24/7!

{Do you have any past experience} - Yes, Moderator in SoulSplit(Summer Of 2011-Sept) Owned a Few servers(never worked out as planned) Admin on Few Servers.

{Why should we pick you } - Im a great leader, i want to make players to feel like their at home. I look for bugs and glitches alot. I also dont wanna be a moderator for power, but to help out my dear friends michael and refix(love ya) and to make the server have a great community

{What do you feel is the most important quality in a Staff member?} - Important qualities . Mhmm  bounce bounce :Bball: sunny  Arrow  uhmm well u have respect, trust and responsiblity.

Last edited by Josh on Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Forum Mod/ Player Support App   Forum Mod/ Player Support App I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 11:08 pm

Meh
Back to top Go down
MrAlcoholic

PostSubject: Re: Forum Mod/ Player Support App   Forum Mod/ Player Support App I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 11:47 pm

vouchhh
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Forum Mod/ Player Support App   Forum Mod/ Player Support App I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 11:48 pm

MrAlcoholic wrote:
vouchhh

Razz  cheers 
Back to top Go down
My1144

My1144

PostSubject: Re: Forum Mod/ Player Support App   Forum Mod/ Player Support App I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 1:56 am

Very nice app, i wish u luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Forum Mod/ Player Support App   Forum Mod/ Player Support App I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 1:59 am

My1144 wrote:
Very nice app, i wish u luck Very Happy

thanks sir my1144 Razz
Back to top Go down
firefly

PostSubject: Re: Forum Mod/ Player Support App   Forum Mod/ Player Support App I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 2:04 am

Very nice app Josh, nicely laid out and presented Smile hope to see you as player support! you deserve it!
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Forum Mod/ Player Support App   Forum Mod/ Player Support App I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 2:05 am

firefly wrote:
Very nice app Josh, nicely laid out and presented :)hope to see you as player support! you deserve it!

cheers  cheers   cherry  cherry thank you :[)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Mod/ Player Support App   Forum Mod/ Player Support App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Mod/ Player Support App
Page 1 of 1