Project-NYX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official Project-NYX forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

List of bugs and/or fixes required for this server to become enjoyable

Go down 
4 posters

Who is in favor of dungeoneering if possible?
MEEE
List of bugs and/or fixes required for this server to become enjoyable I_vote_lcap80%List of bugs and/or fixes required for this server to become enjoyable I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
NOT MEEE
List of bugs and/or fixes required for this server to become enjoyable I_vote_lcap20%List of bugs and/or fixes required for this server to become enjoyable I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
_Daft_

List of bugs and/or fixes required for this server to become enjoyable Empty
PostSubject: List of bugs and/or fixes required for this server to become enjoyable   List of bugs and/or fixes required for this server to become enjoyable I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 6:02 am

1) continuous disconnections, resulting in severe roll-backs.
-> I have lost a fury so far from a roll-back incident and i would like to not lose anything else, so fix this bug first. That is why it is first on the list Smile

2) PvM Derp zones.
-> your character is clearly facing the boss/monster, and yet does not have the capacity of it's pixel mind to attack it when standing in certain squares directly staring at their opponent. i love pvm, nuff said.

3) Minigames that need to be fixed/added:
-> Barrows (torag) cannot be attacked, a "strange old man" should be added to barrows to "reset barrows brothers" incase of a glitch and "repair barrows armour" because thats important too
-> Pest control, this has so many bugs that i just laugh. seeing as there is good equipment to be earned, i believe that it should be fixed
-> fight caves: it is an empty cave. i feel like there should be a big red godzilla for me to kill and earn a cape that glows with the fire of my passion.
******Dont bother trying to fix the duel arena******
-> dungeoneering: even though i did speak to nyx (refix) about this topic, i still would very much enjoy a minigame that i could earn weapons and other things in. seeing as i dont pk at all, i would like more useful equipment to be added to such minigames

4) Every single skill ~~~ I WILL UPDATE THIS POST TO TAG THE GLITCHED SKILLS
Combat skills are fine, they are just that one normal person in a group of wierdos (glitches)
-> "2 for 1" glitch: this allows players to deplete a resource, and then deplete the depleted resource (depleteception) because if you click on a resource (Ex. a rune rock) and then hold it in a right-click option, once the rune rock has been depleted, a player can then select "mine" on the now empty rune rock and obtain yet another runite ore. This is universal with most skills, and i will test out each and every one and update this post.

5) Shops ~~~
I am a huge believer in supporting servers through donating, sometimes its what a server needs to "stay alive", but what i do not favor is the necessity to donate in order to obtain items that cannot at all be attained in the actual game otherwise. Some items such as partyhats which are purely cosmetic aren't a big deal, but armour that is clearly better than anything that any monster ever drops should be available (whether the boss is impossible or not) to players in-game without having to access an "upgrade" through the means of real life currency. I know i sound like a smart ass.

Slayer shops -> Thank you Nyx for asking me what to put in the slayer shops. If you cant\dont feel like fixing pest control, it would be very much appreciated if the items in the pest control shop were added to the slayer points shop at a decent price.

Thank you for reading this. I lost my fury, so i just decided to post every single thing on the server in an organized matter that can either be fixed or improved for the reasons explained. <3 love you guys, no homo.

Last edited by _Daft_ on Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
John

John

PostSubject: Re: List of bugs and/or fixes required for this server to become enjoyable   List of bugs and/or fixes required for this server to become enjoyable I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 6:06 am

I AGREE WITH YOU Smile
Back to top Go down
michael
Admin
michael

PostSubject: Re: List of bugs and/or fixes required for this server to become enjoyable   List of bugs and/or fixes required for this server to become enjoyable I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:56 am

Okay people clearly wont vote against the extra addition but you have to keep in mind whilst we're codeing something as large as dungeoneering other things will have to be put aside for the time being. With dungeoneering even in real runescape there were smuggles meaning if any dungeoneering items were already part of the economy they then stand the chance of losing their value. This is why I personally hate the idea of dungeoneering in rsps's, not to mention its really not that fun of an invention anyway in my mind.
Back to top Go down
michael
Admin
michael

PostSubject: Re: List of bugs and/or fixes required for this server to become enjoyable   List of bugs and/or fixes required for this server to become enjoyable I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:58 am

Can you elaborate on the bugs with pest control? I realise there needs to be a lower limiter on amount of npcs spawned along with a better health checker to check if the portal is really dead and ensure that if you're already dead at the end of the game you are not moved back to the pest control zone, but any serious other ones?
Back to top Go down
michael
Admin
michael

PostSubject: Re: List of bugs and/or fixes required for this server to become enjoyable   List of bugs and/or fixes required for this server to become enjoyable I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:59 am

In regards to no.5, we're working on releasing new boss's now which will drop the armour. It was only purely in that shop for now until we found an appropriate way to release it
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: List of bugs and/or fixes required for this server to become enjoyable   List of bugs and/or fixes required for this server to become enjoyable I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 1:03 am

YAASSSSSS WE WANT THISSSSS
Back to top Go down
_Daft_

PostSubject: Re: List of bugs and/or fixes required for this server to become enjoyable   List of bugs and/or fixes required for this server to become enjoyable I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 2:38 am

I agree with your statement towards dungeoneering, and it can be discarded because of the intro of new bosses.

Pest control issues that do not include the quantity of monsters are:
-> If you are in the boat, and tele out, you will still be placed in a PC game
-> The monsters become invisible after a short period of time, and make the portal invisible when they overlap ontop of it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of bugs and/or fixes required for this server to become enjoyable   List of bugs and/or fixes required for this server to become enjoyable I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

List of bugs and/or fixes required for this server to become enjoyable
Page 1 of 1