Project-NYX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official Project-NYX forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MY SUGGESTONS :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
2k13

MY SUGGESTONS :D Empty
PostSubject: MY SUGGESTONS :D   MY SUGGESTONS :D I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 10:20 pm

* adding some sort of max or comp cape ( with high reqs like mine 1k runite ores, cut 1k magic logs,        do 500 runs at agility, clean 5k herbs, fish 1k fishes) stuff like that Smile

* prayer points drain way to fast, fix it! Very Happy

* remove killcount at gwd or make it lower like 10 kc. because not all npc's in the dungeon works, only the higher ones like spirutal warriors, mage and ranger.

* make the doors work. so people can use the cooking range at chaterby, edge and lumbridge castle.

* add some sorf of loyality store. with titles and cosmetics.

I might add some more suggestions later, please tell me if any of my sugestions where good.

afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: MY SUGGESTONS :D   MY SUGGESTONS :D I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 10:28 pm

All of this is in progress already. But the first suggestion seems kinda weird I might say but interesting at the same time.
Back to top Go down
2k13

PostSubject: Re: MY SUGGESTONS :D   MY SUGGESTONS :D I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 4:10 pm

Josh wrote:
All of this is in progress already. But the first suggestion seems kinda weird I might say but interesting at the same time.

NOT true.

the comp cape thingy is like runescape but has diffrent reqs.
prayer points was suggested by luke.
i found the killcount thing and reported it to them yesterday.
and i haven't heard of loyality shop getting added either.
Back to top Go down
_Daft_

PostSubject: Re: MY SUGGESTONS :D   MY SUGGESTONS :D I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 4:21 pm

Regarding the "comp cape" and loyalty system, those are both being combined in a rewarding Prestige system. This is being worked on, and it will reward players for achieving 99 in a skill, aswell as giving a player the opportunity to reset their stat (i dont know how it will all work in the end).

Prayer is an unfair advantage anyways in PvM, so if that means you have to bank more and use more potions, i am okay with it as long as prayer works properly.

A more simple solution for cooking, etc. will just be to add a cooking range to home, a furnace to home, etc. It will reduce the time spent on unecessary assistance to guide people to such simple things.
Back to top Go down
2k13

PostSubject: Re: MY SUGGESTONS :D   MY SUGGESTONS :D I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 2:13 pm

_Daft_ wrote:
Regarding the "comp cape" and loyalty system, those are both being combined in a rewarding Prestige system. This is being worked on, and it will reward players for achieving 99 in a skill, aswell as giving a player the opportunity to reset their stat (i dont know how it will all work in the end).

Prayer is an unfair advantage anyways in PvM, so if that means you have to bank more and use more potions, i am okay with it as long as prayer works properly.

A more simple solution for cooking, etc. will just be to add a cooking range to home, a furnace to home, etc. It will reduce the time spent on unecessary assistance to guide people to such simple things.

cool, thanks for telling me.
Back to top Go down
michael
Admin
michael

PostSubject: Re: MY SUGGESTONS :D   MY SUGGESTONS :D I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 4:21 pm

Not entirely true ^ I will address each one numbered in chronological order Smile

1) Like it, will look into it. No, its not the same idea as prestige. Prestige will not give you the option to reset stats or not, if you prestige stats will be reset but its not quite the same idea as achievements in order to achieve a completionist cape, and I like both integrated into servers. Will also make some of the achievements require you to do a small bit of everything (10 plays of every minigame minimum. 5 wins of every minigame minimum. 15 killstreak in pvp minimum. Etc, etc.)

2) Yes, they do drain too fast IN PVP, but I'm not sure if you meant due to smite, or generally they go down too fast when prayers are on. Clarify please.

3) Well it just makes it more difficult then for now right? Very Happy Killcounts weren't built to be easy, and soon will make it so that Donators (and..possibly vets or respected players) don't need a kill count, or only need half the kill count usually required.

4) Too open of a request. I'd need Specific doors that you need because i'm not making every single doors moveplayer line would just slow down processing speed and cause un-neccisary lagg Very Happy

5) Never been a fan of encouraging people to afk online personally. this goes the same for encouraging people through points from simply killing monsters. Also, hopefully the prestige system will encourage old players to do stuff and stick around anyway Smile (and also so will no.1 request you made if we do this)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY SUGGESTONS :D   MY SUGGESTONS :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY SUGGESTONS :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project-NYX :: General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: