Project-NYX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official Project-NYX forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

craig1's staff application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
craig1

craig1's staff application Empty
PostSubject: craig1's staff application   craig1's staff application I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 12:23 am

{In-game Name} - Craig1.

{Real Name} -craig.

{Age} - 16.
{Location} - Galway , Ireland.

{Staff Position you are applying for} - Moderator.
- - - - -
{What do you consider to be your greatest strength} - I like to help new players and show them around.

{What do you consider to be your greatest weakness} - I can not be active all the time but I try my best to get on whenever I can.

{How active will you be} - I am not sure I can not be on all the time but i try my best to get on (mostly one hour a day but sometimes much longer).

{Do you have any past experience} - No.

{Why should we pick you } - I like to help people when they need help.

{What do you feel is the most important quality in a Staff member?} - I think that the most important quality of a staff member is to be helpful to any player no matter who they are even if you do not like them.

Last edited by craig1 on Sun May 25, 2014 12:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
craig1

PostSubject: Re: craig1's staff application   craig1's staff application I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 12:32 am

I know you won't be looking for staff right now since you just made cy mod but i said I would still just post this for sometime in the future.
Back to top Go down
Cy

Cy

PostSubject: Re: craig1's staff application   craig1's staff application I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 9:31 am

Nice app, and this app will always be here so if they need more ingame staff, they know which players are wanting it, good luck anyways.

OT - Get ingame more, we need to play!
Back to top Go down
Cy

Cy

PostSubject: Re: craig1's staff application   craig1's staff application I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 9:32 am

Nice app, and this app will always be here so if they need more ingame staff, they know which players are wanting it, good luck anyways.

OT - Get ingame more, we need to play!
Back to top Go down
craig1

PostSubject: Re: craig1's staff application   craig1's staff application I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 2:48 pm

Thanks cy and I will try get on more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: craig1's staff application   craig1's staff application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

craig1's staff application
Page 1 of 1