Project-NYX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official Project-NYX forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Johns Staff App =EDITED 1

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
John

John

Johns Staff App =EDITED 1 Empty
PostSubject: Johns Staff App =EDITED 1   Johns Staff App =EDITED 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 11:25 pm

{In-game Name} - John

{Real Name} - John- Pretty easy to remember now Very Happy

{Age} - 16
{Location} - Sydney, Australia

{Staff Position you are applying for} - Any Position thats Available
- - - - -
{What do you consider to be your greatest strength} - Leadership, I think it is my Greatest Strength. I really love leading people in the right direction and keep them focused. I also like to keep things controlled. So if there is a fight i would be one of the people stepping in and breaking it up and resolving the issue. I believe that my leadership will help contribute to make this sever even better  Smile.

{What do you consider to be your greatest weakness} - Stress, I think is my weakness when things are tough i stress a lot. I need to work out how to control my stress. If i can fix it. Then this would help me to become a better leader.

{How active will you be} - I will be on everyday for about 1-8 hours. Unless i'm playing basketball or away.

{Do you have any past experience} - Yes But All the severs are gone now, Scapin scape-{MOD}, and a few other that i cannot remember the names.

{Why should we pick you } - I think i would help and contribute to make this sever better. I can Offer my services of Helping Members, Fixing situations, Being a leader, Interacting with the community and always having a positive attitude.  Very Happy 

{What do you feel is the most important quality in a Staff member?} - Being a leader, i think leadership is the most important quality. Because if a staff member cannot keep things under control. Then this will occur 1, The staff member will not be respected and 2, the sever could get a bad reputation. Or things will just get out of hand.

In conclusion,

I think this sever is fantastic it has so much potential and i would love to be more involved  with the sever and the community. I strongly hope that you take my application into consideration.

Thanks John santa  farao  sunny  Sleep  drunken  bom  cheers  bounce  pale  silent  No  Arrow  Twisted Evil  Rolling Eyes  Mad

Edit=============

Over the 6 days i have been here i have done many things such as helping members, looking for dupes such as, Cheat engine, IhaxGamez, Duel dupe, Trade dupe and the teleporting dupe. But also trying to get to know everybody and im trying to be more involved with the community.

I have helped with advertising with Michael with the youtube video= i cant give link yet as it wont let me until 7 days

With websites that both have been viewed by over 50 people.

I also live in the pacific region and when Sandy and Michael are asleep i am normally on :)which would mean one a staff member would always be online willing to assist anyone.
Johns Staff App =EDITED 1 Screen14
Johns Staff App =EDITED 1 <a href=Johns Staff App =EDITED 1 Screen13" />

Edit 2================================

I have now been on this sever for more then 2 weeks and the sever just keeps on getting better and better Smile.

I have now helped so many people i cant keep track which is a great feeling knowing that each of them. Now knows there way around home and the certain little things that they needed to know.

I have now done more videos for the sever such as

I have also nearly completed a price guide which should help anyone who is confused with prices. But also so people dont get ripped off.

Overall Over these weeks of playing this sever. I have learnt a'lot from everyone who has given me ideas, support and to push me to be a better player and hopefully a better person!

Last edited by John on Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:02 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Johns Staff App =EDITED 1   Johns Staff App =EDITED 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 2:10 am

why did you do a poll? this is not fair he gets votes!
Back to top Go down
sandy
Admin
sandy

PostSubject: Re: Johns Staff App =EDITED 1   Johns Staff App =EDITED 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 1:12 pm

Joshy wrote:
why did you do a poll? this is not fair he gets votes!

votes won't be counted , me and michael make descions upon loggs and experience

thankyou for aplication
Back to top Go down
John

John

PostSubject: Re: Johns Staff App =EDITED 1   Johns Staff App =EDITED 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 12:09 am

Yer i tried to take it down but it wont let me :L
Back to top Go down
Danny
Admin
Danny

PostSubject: Re: Johns Staff App =EDITED 1   Johns Staff App =EDITED 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 3:07 pm

ill try to fix it
Back to top Go down
https://project-nyx.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Johns Staff App =EDITED 1   Johns Staff App =EDITED 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Johns Staff App =EDITED 1
Page 1 of 1