Project-NYX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official Project-NYX forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[phil] Staff Applications

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[phil]

[phil] Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: [phil] Staff Applications   [phil] Staff Applications I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:52 pm

in-game name: phil

What Rank You Want: I would either like to be a Moderator or Admin from whatever you wish you should need to rank me. I have requested both because of my knowledge with commands.

What will you do to benefit the server?: I will look after the server and players within the server, i will try my best to assist other players to make them happy and enjoy the server more. I hope to see the community on our server to the best possible ability so that would always be my achievement to make. I wish the best to just help out.

How long have you played on the server?: I have now played for awhile now and i'm enjoying the atmosphere of the server and staff.

Why do you deserve the spot instead of the rest of the players?: I am not wanting myself to stand above anyone else but i am wanting to have the chance to make a change and help people out when there is no staff online and to possibly host events for others to make them enjoy the server more, just by doing the little things which make people stay and boost the community and join together to be one big server that is what i would like to do. An Admin or even moderator are big jobs and i would like to take on that job to my best ability.

Do you have experience being staff?: yes on many servers but mainly admin so i know what i am doing.

Thankyou for taking your time and effort reading this,
Have a nice day.

-phil
Back to top Go down

[phil] Staff Applications
Page 1 of 1