Project-NYX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official Project-NYX forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kyle's Introduction =P

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyle

Kyle

Kyle's  Introduction =P Empty
PostSubject: Kyle's Introduction =P   Kyle's  Introduction =P I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 9:32 pm

Hello all of NYX! I wanna start this intro off with a announcement... As you all know I haven't been on NYX that often for a while due to computer problems and finals at school. I just wanna let you know I am back I figured out the problem my self and sorted it out in the securest way possible... All though I still have to recover my computers recovery partition files I would like to let all of NYX know that I am back and I am very proud once again to be a player of NYX and NYX's Wonderful, Amazing community Thanks to Our Administrators "Mike, Sandy" To Our Moderators "Cy, Danny, My1144" And Thanks to all of our outstanding players! It has now been just over 4 months since I joined NYX! I'd like to stay forever, glad to be here! - - - - Alright Guys that was my message/announcement now here's my Introduction. Hello, As you know My Name Is Kyle my in-game name is Kyle aswell... All my life I've been searching for that one thing to make me happy and NYX suits that statement well... I joined NYX back in April not aware at all that I'd come across a wonderful community and a great game with people just like me.... I'm 15 years old, I was once introduced to RSPS's at the age of 8 and I've never came across one as unique as this... I'm a kind player, always prepared to help somebody out if possible. I love to succeed in life it just makes me feel accomplished and that's a great feeling... I'm just a overall great guy and I'm willing to be here as NYX RSPS Prevails! Thanks guys for all the support I really appreciate it you guys, Bai Err Body!! -Kyle
Back to top Go down

Kyle's Introduction =P
Page 1 of 1