Project-NYX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official Project-NYX forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Firefly's Introduction!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
firefly

Firefly's Introduction! Empty
PostSubject: Firefly's Introduction!   Firefly's Introduction! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 1:19 am

Well guys I'm firefly in-game but my real name is Michael and I'm 15, I currently live in Ireland, have been playing R.S.P.S since i was 10, played real rs since I was 8, I like this server because its unique and not a lot of servers are like this one, I would like to stay and play and see you guys in-game, peace...

Firefly
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Firefly's Introduction!   Firefly's Introduction! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 1:23 am

lol you live kinda close to the owner michael Razz! and welcome matey !
Back to top Go down
firefly

PostSubject: Re: Firefly's Introduction!   Firefly's Introduction! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 1:28 am

both michael and live close haha, thanks mate!
Back to top Go down
_Daft_

PostSubject: Re: Firefly's Introduction!   Firefly's Introduction! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 1:36 am

Welcome! Very Happy this is a great community and the server is still being fixed up so stick around for a lot more soon ^^
Back to top Go down
My1144

My1144

PostSubject: My1144: In "A Very Seldom Welcome"   Firefly's Introduction! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 1:52 am

As the title says Welcome :DGlad to have you in this server. The more people the better. Even though i like allot of people being in this sever, i prefer quality of quantity, and we met in game and ur the kind of a person i prefer playing with. Very HappySee you in game bro. Razz
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Firefly's Introduction!   Firefly's Introduction! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 1:55 am

My1144 wrote:
As the title says Welcome :DGlad to have you in this server. The more people the better. Even though i like allot of people being in this sever, i prefer quality of quantity, and we met in game and ur the kind of a person i prefer playing with. Very HappySee you in game bro. Razz

ur too kind too people Razz i love you brother
Back to top Go down
John

John

PostSubject: Re: Firefly's Introduction!   Firefly's Introduction! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 10:29 am

WELCOME FIREFLY

Hopefully ill see you in-game some time Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Firefly's Introduction!   Firefly's Introduction! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Firefly's Introduction!
Page 1 of 1