Project-NYX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official Project-NYX forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hero-Steve Introduction!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hero-Steve

Hero-Steve Introduction! Empty
PostSubject: Hero-Steve Introduction!   Hero-Steve Introduction! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 10:49 pm

Whatsup guys!

So just a quick intro so i dont waste anyones time. My name is Hero ingame but you can call me Steve. Ive played Runescape since RSC on and off ofcourse. I like Camping, Snowboarding and Cars Smile I am an apprentice for an Architecture company so im pretty busy on weekdays Smile I am very active on Forums and try to enjoy my time on the server as best i can Smile If you have any questions feel free to PM me on forums or ingame!
Back to top Go down
John

John

PostSubject: Re: Hero-Steve Introduction!   Hero-Steve Introduction! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 10:57 pm

1 word Champion!
Back to top Go down
sandy
Admin
sandy

PostSubject: Re: Hero-Steve Introduction!   Hero-Steve Introduction! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 7:32 pm

i welcome you to nyx Smile hope you enjoy the little time you have left from the busy irl Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hero-Steve Introduction!   Hero-Steve Introduction! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hero-Steve Introduction!
Page 1 of 1