Project-NYX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official Project-NYX forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moderator Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BRANTINA

Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Application   Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 7:24 pm

{In-game Name} - BRANTINA

{Real Name} - Brandon

{Age} - 17
{Location} - USA, Michigan

{Staff Position you are applying for} - Moderator, or Admin
- - - - -
{What do you consider to be your greatest strength} - People Skills, Smart, Kind, Active

{What do you consider to be your greatest weakness} - Drama, lol

{How active will you be} - Daily

{Do you have any past experience} - Yes, every past server I have been Administator.

{Why should we pick you } - I think I would be a great pick for staff because I am a very active and smart player. I like to talk to people and help people out. I feel like I could help manage the server and keep everyone relaxed and having fun. I am also active on forums also. If there happens to be a issue over something, I will be taking screenshots to post on forums so higher personal will be able to help with the situation.

{What do you feel is the most important quality in a Staff member?} - Helping the Players, Advertising to get more players.

Any more questions? Ask me!
Back to top Go down
sandy
Admin
sandy

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 7:39 pm

BRANTINA wrote:
{In-game Name} - BRANTINA

{Real Name} - Brandon

{Age} - 17
{Location} - USA, Michigan

{Staff Position you are applying for} - Moderator, or Admin
- - - - -
{What do you consider to be your greatest strength} - People Skills, Smart, Kind, Active

{What do you consider to be your greatest weakness} - Drama, lol

{How active will you be} - Daily

{Do you have any past experience} - Yes, every past server I have been Administator.

{Why should we pick you } - I think I would be a great pick for staff because I am a very active and smart player.  I like to talk to people and help people out.  I feel like I could help manage the server and keep everyone relaxed and having fun.  I am also active on forums also.  If there happens to be a issue over something, I will be taking screenshots to post on forums so higher personal will be able to help with the situation.

{What do you feel is the most important quality in a Staff member?} - Helping the Players, Advertising to get more players.

Any more questions? Ask me!

thankyou for your decent application Smile
Back to top Go down
BRANTINA

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:54 am

Thank you very much
Back to top Go down
michael
Admin
michael

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 11:49 am

Mind clarifying just for me, did you mean you're bad with creating drama or bad with dealing with other peoples drama?
Back to top Go down
BRANTINA

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:53 pm

I hate Drama. Lol.. But, i know how to deal with it.. I have a girlfriend. I would be an amazing pick for administator because I am online when you guys are offline.. I live in the United States, Michiagan.. Eastern Standard time.. I am very smart + have a lot of experience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1